MSDT SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR COURSE
WHO SHOULD ENROLL?
Any Open Water Scuba Instructor who wants to deepen his/her knowledge and acquire new specialized skills in any of the different fields of the dive spectrum. Becoming an MSDT will make you more marketable in the diving industry and makes it easier for you to find work as an instructor.
To qualify for training on your PADI Specialty Instructor Course, you must:
• Be at least 18 years old
• Be certified as a diver for at least six months
• Have 100 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation diving to participate in the
Specialty Instructor Development Course.
• Be certified as a PADI Instructor or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization
• Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
• Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (The Emergency First Responder course meets this requirement)
Our MSDT Specialty Instructor Course package will assist you on meeting all these prerequisites
WHY DO IT WITH US
•Multilevel and Computer PADI Instructor Specialty
•Underwater Videography PADI Instructor Specialty
HOW WILL WE TEACH YOU?
Add to your IDC PADI Specialty Instructor training and the Master Scuba Diver Trainer (MSDT) internship, bridging the gap from the classroom to real life teaching. The MSDT course has been a springboard for many into successful careers in the dive industry, developing that initial experience that can look great on a resume.
Generally you can choose any of the specialties you want to be teaching yourself in the future.
To be an MSDT you need to have 5 specs. The cost of one spec is 5000 php ,
a package of 5 is 20000 php